Valve Replacement Surgery in Nashik and Valve Repair Surgery in Nashik
Valve replacement in nashik and valve repair surgery in nashik is a procedure involving valve allowing the controlled blood flow through the heart chambers which allow the flow of oxygenated blood to the entire body for its appropriate and to the mark functionality. In conditions like the valve not functioning appropriately, it interferes with the flow of blood bringing a huge strain on the heart to supply blood to the rest of the body, which sometimes increases the size of the heart bringing it under immense pressure.
Due to valve replacement surgery and valve repair surgery the normal blood flow is restored, resulting in prolong life and helping restore the function of heart muscles.
Depending on the nature and severity of your valve disease, your cardiologist may recommend one of the following procedures to repair or replace the valve:
- Surgery. Surgery is one of the most common methods for repairing or replacing a valve.
- Catheter-Based and Less Invasive Surgical Techniques. These treatment options are recommended to patients who are not physically fit or who have other conditions that make them unfit candidates for open-heart surgery. The two approaches described below address the two of the most common valve problems in the aging population: aortic stenosis and mitral regurgitation.
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery (TAVR). TAVR is the latest and less invasive methods used for replacing the valve with the help of a catheter. This minimally invasive procedure was formerly known as Transcatheter Aortic Valve Intervention (TAVI).
- MitraClip. The MitraClip is a catheter-based surgery used to repairing the mitral valve.
- Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Replacement Surgery. In some cardiac cases invasive catheter-based methods are used to replace the existing valve or for its repair.